SO YOU WANT TO BE A STORY GENIUS?
Sign up in the corner below to be the FIRST to hear when doors open for the Story Genius Writing Workshop with
Story Coach and Author of Wired for Story and the forthcoming Story Genius
Novelist, book coach and chief creative officer of Author Accelerator
NEXT Course begins in october
The Story Genius 10-week course will teach you to write a novel that captivates, delivering what your reader's brain is wired to crave and respond to in every story it hears. Forget GUESSING where to start, where to end or how to navigate the long road in between. In the Story Genius Writing Workshop, we will teach you how to KNOW the answers to these questions, so you can write with confidence.
This is a unique opportunity to learn Lisa Cron's Story Genius method in a workshop format. It's the "how to" follow-up to her bestselling book, Wired for Story, which used brain science to debunk many of the writing myths that tend to derail writers and revealed what the brain is hardwired to hunt for in every story it hears.
The Story Genius Writing Workshop includes:
- A 10-week course filled with lessons, exercises, feedback and community
- Access to a private classroom and private Facebook group
- Weekly video lessons – many more than an hour long
- Weekly assignments – we take you step-by-step through exactly what to do
- Weekly feedback from your book coach – turn in your workbook and get edits, comments, feedback and support within 72 hours
- Sample work each week from other writers to show you exactly how it’s done – featuring many different genres
- 6 live, hour-long Q&As with Lisa Cron and Jennie Nash
- The chance to have your questions answered by Lisa and Jennie when they pop into the Facebook group each week
WHERE TO SIGN UP:
Get notice when seats are available to purchase as well as announcements, giveaways and special pre-course FREE live webinars by clicking the button below:
About Lisa Cron
Lisa is an instructor, lecturer and story coach whose TEDx talk, Wired for Story, opened Furman University's 2014 TEDx conference, Stories: The Common Thread of Our Humanity. She is a monthly contributor on the award winning writer's website, Writer Unboxed. Since 2006, she's been an instructor in the UCLA Extension Writers' Program, and is on the faculty of the School of Visual Arts MFA program in Visual Narrative. She has taught portions of the Story Genius Novel Writing Workshop at events and conferences all over the country, including:
- Novelists Inc.
- Writer Unboxed UnConference
- Romance Writers of America Conference
- The Writer's Digest Conference, Los Angeles and New York
- Willamette Writers Conference
- The Alaska Writer's Guild Conference
- UCLA Extension Writer's Program
- PEN, two-day workshop
- The Greater Los Angeles Writer's Society Conference
About Jennie Nash
Jennie is the founder and chief creative officer of Author Accelerator, a program that brings affordable, professional book coaching to writers in all genres. She is a private book coach whose authors regularly land top New York agents and book deals with publishers including Scribner, Simon & Schuster, Hazeldon, Norton and Random House. Several of her writers have also recently won national self-publishing awards. She is the author of four novels, three memoirs and counting.